Narf's Pivots Narf's Pivots

pretty good!

Good job! I really like the creativity you put into the fight scenes!

The only thing I didn't like was the song, sorry not a fan of LP...

narf responds:

yeah it didn't fit the music either... i learned my lesson.

I'm not fond of them anymore either.

Boogie Boogie

Funny!

This was pretty good, only when he pulled out the gun, there was a sound of someone cocking a gun, but he showed no motion of doing so. That's all I have to say, Good job!

MidoriEyes responds:

Yeah, I noticed that. - -; I'll make sure to catch that next time around. XD

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

UGH!

This made me so angry! but it is so addictive! lol

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

UGH!

I'm SO CLOSE! I just need the Review Crew Pick, but I don't know how to get it. Please explain!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

WOO!

Awesome! this game is addicting! and I'm proud to say I destroyed the pond's ecosystem by eating everything!

The Clouds are Gone The Clouds are Gone

practice

This is a nice peice of work, but could be so much better with practice and more thought put into the melody! Also working on different strumming patterns would help, becuase it sounds like you are only strumming down on the chords.. keep it up!!

Hardware Test Hardware Test

Fair

not bad distortion, fairly good melody, but could've used more triplets, hammer-ons, pull offs, palm muting...u know, the works..lol

Nice work overall...for a test run!

firebanesword responds:

thanx!

The Daydreamer (IDM) The Daydreamer (IDM)

Awesome!

I listened to this about a month ago, and for some reason I just recently started humming the melody out of no where! A song that does that is one to take note of, excellent job! I even learned this by ear on the guitar! I can't stop playing it! lol